Do you have license restrict numbers of internal lines?
- No, you can use any number of internal lines. The only limitation is the performance of used hardware.
By licensing is limited maximum number of simultaneous calls. What does it mean?
- We restrict only outgoing calls from the PBX to your voice provider. Incoming and internal calls within PBX are not limited.
What kind of equipment do I connect to the PBX?
- Any phone, gateway (analog, ISDN2, ISDN30), GSM gateway, door intercom which support SIP protocol. In case of questions please feel free to contact us. We are happy to advise you and assist you in selecting the appropriate equipment.
Can be programmed new feature into PBX on the basis of my request?
- Yes, we can. PBX are developing in our team. This allows us to respond flexibly to the needs of the client.
Can PBX works during power failure?
- If you are using UPS backup source, yes. However, it is necessary to backup and powering phones and have a working internet/data connection.
I have a few analog phones from the previous PBX. Can it be used?
- Yes, analog phones can be connect to VoIP PBX through FXS analog converter. Unfortunately, digital phones that you have connected to the previous PBX, not be used. It is due to ingestion of proprietary protocols of individual PBX producers.
Our company has more affiliates. Do I have to buy PBX to every them?
- No, you need only one. Telephones from another affiliates login in to your central PBX. You can encrypt your communication, or use VPN tunnel. We can help you with technical proposals and actual implementation.